After initial payment of one virtual server month (according to what server you have chosen), the order procedure follows as described here.
- First month for order must always be paid before the delivery. We suggest you do the payment with PayPal or possibly with another alternative later. Invoicing to company is also an option but may take several days for our Finance to confirm. With PayPal, you will have immediate (approximately 30 minutes) delivery.
- After delivery is confirmed, you will have (depending if you have coupon for discount or free service time) the first invoice from the system after 3 weeks of usage. This invoice will be delivered in PDF format for your email address. You may choose OCR invoicing schema for your company. To add your invoicing details, please contact email@example.com.
- Alternative payment methods are, if you choose to pay with PayPal in future too, to add a subscription for your balance in account. Prog-It will never store any credit cards but if you have added a credit card to your account, the payments can be invoiced by PayPal automatically. To activate PayPal Subscription, please contact our support by email.
- Additions to orders. If you choose to add services or products (such as BackUp), the 15 th day of current month is the date when we check the used services for that month. This means the next invoice can include either 0,5 or 1 month depending if the service was delivered before the 15 th . Currently we are not able to invoice only licenses through the online payments since we need to report the end user name and information. An invoice is also
your license certificate.
- You will have a printed receipt from PayPal after the first payment. Other receipts (than invoice) we are not able to deliver for free due the banking policies. In case you should need any printed receipts afterwards, please refer to our service fee list.
We sure hope to deliver value of money and show quality for your trust in our services. For any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!